Aloe Vera is termed as the “Plant of Immortality” by the ancient Egyptians. It is simple to grow, use and blend for different uses. Aloe Vera is rightly called a boon that cures various ailments. One can use it in the form of gel or juice. The plant has healing powers. Here are reasons why it’s worth to have an Aloe Vera Plant at home.
1. Aloe Vera gel can be used as a drink. It can sooth and repair intestinal tissues, stomach ulcers, other inflammable issues in digestive/intestinal disorders.
2. Use it regularly to cure ulcerative colitis, kidney stone, diabetes and even cancer.
3. The translucent gel from the leaf makes for an excellent cleansing drink,. Drink it as the first morning. Smoothies are a cool way to introduce it to kids, as the gel doesn’t have a taste.
4. Use the gel to cure tans, sunburns, blemishes, dandruff, wrinkles and dryness by applying regularly on skin. The gel is a natural remedy for life threatening skin diseases like psoriasis, herpes, and eczema. Refrigerate the yellowish gel from the leaf and apply on skin to make it healthy and glowing.
5. It is really simple to grow Aloe Vera indoors. It is an air purifier. Place the plant in an unattended corner of a room.
Aloe Vera leafs keeps your home away from benzene, a chemical commonly found in paints.